Bioanalysis for Clinical Trials…
…investigating and developing new assays for new molecules and compounds to drive their development and inform investment decisions about their future
We provide GLP/GCP compliant central laboratory services for the measurement of drugs and endogenous compounds, using both immunological and chromatographic techniques with advanced analytical instrumentation.
Under the supervision of experienced Study Directors, our team has considerable published experience in assay development, design of protocols and writing databases for Contract Research Organisations (CROs) and clinical trial partners.
Our comprehensive service includes:
DOWNLOAD OUR BROCHURE
If you are looking for a toxicology or bioanalytical partner for a clinical trial or study, please contact our team.
- consultancy advice and support
- screening out unsuitable volunteers for clinical trials
- validating analytical methods (either in-house, published or as supplied by Sponsors)
- detailed statistical analysis of collated data, progressive and final reporting
with explanatory presentations.
- assisting with submissions to Regulatory Bodies